Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Don't mind me

I'm just doing stuff...stuff that would make me seem anal to a relatively un-anal person.  Anal is a nasty word.  I think I'm going to need a shower after typing it three times.  Scrub my anals.  You should scrub your anals too.  Anals.


Why the long face?  (She's purdy but she has anal breath.)




She was playing with my BlackBerry.  I'm anal about who touches that thing. 



She is just a gorgeous one.  If you ask her dad, he'll tell you, "Thank you.  I made her myself."




Getting ready to ride home on his "Ooom-ooom."  (That's his motorcycle sound.  His bicycle looks like a motorcycle.) 



Is it just me, or does he look like a brown-eyed Robert Pattinson here? 

Thanks for indulging me in my documenting of today's annals.

No comments:

Post a Comment