Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pretties: Check!

The pot rack went to the welder yesterday, and when he was finished, my husband took it to be powder coated.  It will be ready tomorrow.  I can't wait!!!  I got the girls' bedding (had to order Eden's.)  Barstools:  Check.  Beautiful wrought iron quilt rack:  Check.  Paint (for desk, hutch, group of vintage picture frames), hope chest.  Accordian mirror:  Check.  Plants:  Check. 

Still have plenty to do.  First on the list is to prepare for the girls' educational advisory meeting this afternoon.  We haven't been in touch since late September/October.  Still have packing to do.  And I still have to find a rug, a bigger couch, and I want to go to the thrift store and buy a bunch of old suitcases to use as endtables.  Two more days until we move!

No comments:

Post a Comment